Easy to use, easy to migrate
When choosing cost-effective two-way portable radios, you do not have to compromise features. The MOTOTRBO CP100d Series is a range of practical, entry-level digital radios for professionals wanting to communicate with greater ease and efficiency.
The affordable CP100d radios offer all the benefits of digital technology – up to 35% longer talk-time, twice the voice capacity in a 12.5 kHz licensed channel, wider radio coverage, and superior audio.
In digital mode, your MOTOTRBO radio provides clearer voice communications throughout the coverage area than analog radios, rejecting static and background noise.
Digital radios outperform analog radios for demanding or extended work shifts, and ensure voice communications are easily and clearly understood. The CP100d is a versatile option for those requiring additional radio features to meet increasing communication needs, while lowering operating costs.
The CP100d Series is easy to use and makes it easy to migrate from analog to digital. Your radio users can operate and communicate on their new digital radios on the job, as your business transitions to digital technology. Accessory compatibility ensures you can reuse your inventory of battery, antennas, and chargers, further protecting your investments.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life—but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade. Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CP100d user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel—without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments. Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
Motorola CP100d Models
No Display Models
AAH87JDC9JA2AN 136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH87YDC9JA2AN 403-480 MHz, 4 Watts, 16 Channels
AAH87JDH9JA2AN136-174 MHz, 5 Watts, 160 Channels
AAH87YDH9JA2AN403-480 MHz, 4 Watts, 160 Channels
All Motorola CP100d models include:
- Li-ion 1750mAh Battery
- Standard Charger
- UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2″ Belt Clip
- Standard 2-Year Warranty + 1 Year Essential Repair