Access Control and Security Solutions
Northwest Communications designs, installs, and services integrated electronic security solutions for a wide range of customers. We will design a solution to meet both your current needs as well as your future growth plans. We provide a wide array of professional services to ensure your investment is protected and continues to operate as designed.
We service and install the following brands:
- RS2 Technologies
- Hirsch Identive
- HID Global
Our award-winning access control systems extend capabilities, improve operational efficiencies and instill confidence that precious assets, resources, and people are secured and protected. HID’s best-in-class access control solutions enable:
- Trusted access, for the right people at the right times
- Safe environments for employees, visitors, and contractors
- User convenience and workflow optimization through integrated, mobile solutions
- Increased visibility, with real-time monitoring and cost-control functions
- Investment protection via scalable, forward-looking solutions
- Peace of mind, with expert, personalized concept-to-implementation support
With decades of experience in the development of strong access control solutions for physical and logical access, we are trusted by organizations and governments to provide unsurpassed security and protection solutions.
We develop best-in-class access control and authentication solutions that help governments and organizations stay ahead of an ever-changing threat landscape. When higher-level security and privacy are paramount, our modern, integrated solutions deliver:
- Strong multi-factor authentication without disruption to user workflow and productivity.
- Complete identity and credential management over the full lifecycle of identity—from the time trust is established to the retirement of a credential.
- PIV-enabled access control, compliant with U.S. Federal Government FICAM and FIPS 201 access control standards for agencies and contractors.
- PKI authentication for both physical and logical access, requiring two or more independent combined credentials.
- Enhanced end-user experiences through seamless integration and ongoing support.
Hirsch strong authentication solutions serve a vital function in managing trusted access to sensitive data and networks, as well as critical and high-value assets.